Sunday, August 20, 2006

Obituary: Fasih Keshwar

Fasih Keshwar son of K.M.Keshwar and Mrs. Qamar Bano passed away on 19th August 2006 at his Kolabagan (Dhanmondi) residence of heart attack. (Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Ilayhe Rajeun). May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdous. He left behind mother, brother and three sisters.He was burried at Begum Bazar family graveyard.

To offer condolences, contact tel# (8802) 913-0932.
Request all of you to pray for the departed soul.

We had Fasih uncle's e-mail (kmfasih@yahoo.com) in our DNF e-mail list, today we sadly remove it. He will forever remain in our prayers and in our memories.

- DNF Website Team

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really shocked to see a post in DNF that Fassi Keshwar died on 19th August, 2006. I remember last time I met Fassi was in Begum Bazar Graveyard during Shabebarat, I cannot belive my eyes to see such a sad and shocking news, Fassi was a very jolly person and he was always a smiling face. I do Pray to Almighty Allah to grant eternal peace to the departed soul and may Allah give enough strength to family members to overcome the un replacebale loss.

Fassi you will always be in our heart and we miss you.

Khawaja Saifullah
Son of Late Nawabzada Khawaja Hafizullah

Anonymous said...

Fasih chachchu was a simple soul.
We will miss him dearly.
- Belal & Beena

Anonymous said...

What kind, the beautifull soul with such a clean heart once lived on this world, and that was until very recently? Knowing such a great young man as Fassi Keshwar. One grows to feel that the humanity is not as selfish and wicked as the pessimist says.........amongs a million others. Fassi was such a person, he was "just one in a million's"!

I just cannot imagine how devastated Kamar-Bano Khala may be at this time. But I can only offer her my sincere sorrow and how devasted the news was. Our thought are with you. We are praying for Fassi's departed soul and for strength, for hope and peace to Fassi's family in Dhaka.

Last time I met Fassi in Dhaka, he came to my office there and invited me to meet his mummy. I remember meeting Kamar Bano Khala at her residence.

Fassi was such a responsible fellow, taking care of his mother and sisters after his own father passed away, when he was so young.

Bless you Fassi, you did so much for your family and blessing of our creator is the witness.

Respectfully Submitted

Iftekhar Hassan